Hello I’m Callie.
Here are a few things you should know about me.
- Every emotion makes me giggle, happy or sad.
- I like celebrating my birthday for the entire week in which it falls.
- I was born and raised in Southeast Michigan.
- I have traveled to 13 countries and always look forward to new adventures.
- I lived in New York City where I was a teacher.
- I exaggerate ALL THE TIME but believe that it makes my stories more interesting.
- My whole family refers to a story with no point or punch line as a “Callie Story”
- I like pretty things which can sometimes be problematic (aka a shopping addiction.)
- I love being a stay at home mommy but sometimes miss having a paycheck job.
- I believe the first pumpkin spice latte on a perfect fall day should be celebrated with a parade.
- I met my husband in high school and remember the exact moment I knew I would be with him forever.
- I can celebrate almost anything with a glass of champagne or prosecco.
- I believe in the city and the people of Detroit.